Monday, October 26, 2009

random

haiyya peeps!
phewww~~~just submitted my second last assignment before sem 2 for 2009 ends. been super duper busy lately ( which resulted in me neglecting this blog for a looooooooooooooong time).

few random stuffs happening during that period:
1) will be going back to malaysia for good on the 30th of nov. i've already started packing up things and buying stuffs for my beloved family. can't wait! plus i'll be welcoming a new member of my family any time in december! congrats sis! i've already bought u some pressies.

2) just got my allowance last week. extremely excited and overwhelmed. ;).

3) planning for my trip to nz. i'll be going to new zealand from the 16th of nov until the 26th. so people in nz, u guys better watch out!

4) currently addicted to "Glee".it is a new tv show which resembles "High School Musical" in so many ways. High school kids, music influences their life, drama, etc. U guys better watch it coz it is super cool!

will be updating any time soon. till then, ilalliqa' ( in arabic which means till we see next time).

kudos muchos nachos nandos,
zaim

1 comment:

pika pikah said...

will wait for u in nz!