Friday, November 13, 2009

ayah, abah, papa, daddy,abi...

salam peeps,
i love kids. period. i love being accompanied by kids all the time regardless of their naughty well being and attitude. i love seeing their faces and the laughter and joy that they portray through their pretty little faces. i love it when they try to get your attention by doing silly things. i love the serenity that you can get when you see their innocent faces. They are are little angels that make your day full of happiness. that's why i choose to teach in a primary school.
i always dream of becoming a father one day. i always try to imagine the day when i first welcome my own baby and the way that i'll teach him or her to be a good person. i want to get the feeling of hearing my child calling "ayah", "abah", "daddy" or "papa" to me. i know that will also come with huge responsibilities but i seriously want to experience the calmness that u can get by hearing your child calling your name. this has always been the topic of discussion among my friends and I. When they started to talk about children, kids, babies etc, i started becoming very attentive and "alive" in the discussion.

i have been mistaken to be having my own kids a lot. there was this one time when i was on a flight to tasmania. there were a mother and her pretty little daughter who were seated in front of me. i started to play with the daughter and suddenly the mother turned around and said " how many kids do you have?". and i was like,"hhhmm, i dun have any kids. i'm still studying." and she replied " you are very good at handling kids. you'll be a great father one day." and at that moment, i was very happy and overwhelmed. at first i was a bit shocked as i thought of maybe my face looked a bit older. but realizing the fact that most people in Australia married and have their own kids at a very young age somehow swept away my negative thought. and the recognition that the mother gave to me was really aspiring and motivational.

can't wait to have my own family. a big happy family. me, my wife, and three little angels. two boys and 1 girl. ;). that's only a plan. it'll all be in God's hand.

adios kudos muchos.


No comments: