Saturday, January 8, 2011

2011

sekarang semua orang dah ade azam baru. i have my own new year resoultions as well but i'll keep it to myself first.instead of making a post of my new year's resolution, i want to make a wish list of things that i want for 2011.

1) a brand new car
- still haven't decided which car should i get but it'll definitely a brand new car.

2) a dictionary & grammar books
- as geeky as it sounds, i do need these two things. i need the latest edition of dictionary and some very good grammar books. somehow, i have developed a sense of interest in learning grammar in depth. This is due to my current job which is an assistant at a tuition center who teaches English and i realized that there are may grammar rules which I have forgotten.

3)new shirts and jeans.
- have not yet done my shopping for the past 4 months. i started to get bored with my
wardrobe. same old clothes worn over and over again.

4) perfumeS
- been eyeing on a few perfumes. will definitely get any of them once i get my first paycheck.

5) a Blackberry
- seeing people updating their facebook's status via BB suddenly makes me interested in owning one.

well, there you have it. although there's only 5 of them but definitely it'll require a lot of cash. will definitely start to learn to save up some cash. wish me luck!

3 comments:

nirzehrun said...

get the Inspira.haha

zaimmj said...

inspira? x ckup duit ma...ape kate ko beli inspira..jual wup..hehehe

nirzehrun said...

xdanya.nak byr duit minyak Wup pun dah nak muntah dah.haha