Friday, June 13, 2008

budget

salam to everyone..
budget.... a "must" term used and applied by most of the students especially for me who lives far from home and family.i am currently undergoing a series of "budgeting" after spending a lot of money. i have to restrict myself to all sorts of things that i enjoy doing for the past few months.

this is the list of things that i have to restrict and be aware of:
1) makanan. i admit that i am a food lover. i enjoy eating. but now i have to put some limit for it.
2) movies. huhuhuh..perkara paling sedih yg perlu aku "budget".i need to watch movies!.
3) shopping. i have lost a lot of money because of this but still i am enjoying it!.

List of things that make me to do this "budgeting"
1) house rent. harga mahal nk mampos!. i have to pay nearly 200 dollars per week so it will add up to 800 dollars per month. gosh, i hate this CLV..
2) internet. my internet connection here is separated from the house rent. so i need to spend like 20 dollars per month depending on how often i use the internet.
3) phone bill. i have to have 29 dollars every month to pay for the bill. but recently i have found out that my bill has exceeded!!aaarrrgghhh.. i need to pay 40 dollars this month.
4) traveling. i have planned a traveling experience during this winter break with my friends. we plan to go to sydney n melbourne. this will require a lot of money as we will have to find a place to stay in melbourne. i reckon i will spend 1000 dollars for this.

i am not blaming the government for giving me insufficient amount of money. i blame myself!. i spent a lot!. padan muka ko zaim...skarang baru ko tau susah..

this is a wake up call for me. I have to be aware next time with my spending habit.hehehe..

p/s: I NEED A JOB!!!

goodbye peeps!

2 comments:

ilham bicara kata said...

Dek.. akak pun merana tak dak duit ni... huhuhuhuhu... mmg i support u habis blame goverment!!!! nak kene tambah la... huhuhuhu..

nursufyana ulfa said...

hahhaha.. xpe adik oi..saya ni pun dh rupa kais pg mkn guess, boots,versace dh..tp bla kais petang tu mkn megi je..hahahhahaha..betapa miskin nya kehidupan ak skang..heheheh..