Wednesday, June 4, 2008

lalala cari kerja..

hehehe...lalala cari kerja..
i've been searching for part time jobs for three months but still i hvnt got any one of them...sob3..
until today, i still search for it as i desperately need a job.not that the government doesn't provide enough money for me to survive here but i need more.i seriously need more money..
things that i plan to do with the money that i get if i were to get a part time job:
1) shopping bebeh!!shopping..miss the adrenaline rush when u go out for shopping.miss the excitement.miss everything about it.i need more jeans,more shoes and more belts.hehehe. i think what i have right now is not enough. although i have it back in malaysia but i dun want to burden my parents by sending all those stuffs here. i miss going out shopping in malaysia.malaysia is a shopping heaven!

2)new digital camera.hehehe.maybe a lot of my closest frens know my all time fav camera here in aussie. thanks to my sis for letting me to bring it to aussie. but i need a new one.since these days, my "cam whore" level is slightly increasing.

3)presents for my siblings and parents. their birthdays are coming soon. i need to give them some presents. birthday presents all the way from aussie. hehehe.i plan to give my sis a perfume, my brother an mp3 player, my mom a handbag and my father a shirt.

4)traveling. i want to save money for traveling this year and next year. although this year i have prepared the money to go traveling, but being me "zaim mohd jais", that money wouldn't fit my desire of buying stuffs from those places as this is my first time of going there (sydney n melbourne). and next year i plan to go to new zealand and obviously i need more money to fulfill that dream.

basically that's all my plan if i have the money from my part time job.hope i'll get one.pray for me.

a little bit of an ear and eye candy for all of you. a song from meet uncle hussein (i dun noe whether i spell the name correctly)


Funny Videos


till then
bye peeps!

No comments: