Thursday, May 29, 2008

say hello to a new day!

hello!!! (as the title of this post ask me to do).

how r u going folks?hhmmm..today is a brand new day.yeay~~~.yesterday i have finished my clb320 exam which means that i still have one more exam paper n one more assignment to submit to end this semester..yahoooo!!!..enough with my excitement..

but i can't help it.yesterday when i went out from the exam room, i can feel the burden was coming out from my shoulder.i felt extremely relieved.yes!!although i was not satisfied with the way i answered the questions....coz of the time limit..i still have a lot more to write but time passed by soooo fast...but what to do!hhhmmm..

currently, i'm in the midst of finishing my assignment..it's a research paper of a second language user...i hv done the interview last night and i need to find sources and studies that will support my findings..hhhmm..but for now, i found none!!yes NONE!!hahaha..but don't worry peeps...i'll try my best to find one..

that's all for now.need to continue finishing my assignment.
till then...
chow~

1 comment:

pinkrain said...

zaim.dah molek jumpa blog kamu.