Saturday, May 24, 2008

one day as zaim mohd jais....

hahaha..i know the title of this post cm membangga diri skit..but anyways just wanna share my activities for today (saturday 24/5/08).
1) woke up a bit early today (7.00 am~cm x caye je~).usually hr sbtu cm nie, the earliest time that i'll wake up is 9 a.m..hhmm..what an achievment!

2) watch television.nothing much to watch.i dunno.i feel a bit bored when watching those programs in the television.they're all lame and hopeless(what a strong word to use..hehehe).miss malaysian tv programs.i miss watching hindustan movies every satuday at 2 pm(tv3).

3)as usual, surfing the net.checking my mail,frenster,myspace,etc. find and read recipes from the net.hahaha..maybe i'll have ideas on what to cook.

4)went to the valley.bought some groceries.plan to do "makan2".

5)received a phone call from my mom.she asked about the parcel that she posted for me.i hvnt received it.heheh..can't wait for it to arrive.my mom has posted a lot of my favorite food.hahaha..hbisla gemuk la pasni..thanx mak n my sis gak coz tlng poskan and belikan makanan!muaahhhxx..

6)i came to know that akademi fantasia has already reached its final stage.aaaarrrggghhh...that is one of my fav shows. i don't have the chance to watch it here.i've been the biggest fan since its first season.but what to do!dh nasib..huauahua..

basically,those were the things that i did today.n one more thing,miss malaysia so much!

p/s i've already booked ticket to go back to malaysia.so to all my frens back in malaysia, wait for me!yahooo!!

3 comments:

fathiah zulkafli said...

waaaaaa.sudah mau pulang kamuuuu.x sempat mak ko nk rindu ko dh nk blk.ape la manje.hehe

bedazzled said...

balik? pe barang.. haha. nak buat makan2 tu, ajak lah :P :P

alia amirah said...

zaim.ko blek ble?

ujung thn?

brp tktnye? jetstar ke?