Wednesday, May 28, 2008

kemalasan yg melanda....

i'm screwed! enough said.this is all because of my kemalasan yg di tahap maksima.hahahha..
~i have a test today but still haven't done a "proper" revision...dh la malas nk menghafal..isyh semuanya malas la..but i know i have to do better in this exam because of my assessment yg not that good..i can say...need to strive for better grade..although for me it doesn't matter at all..hahahaa..pening la..but i remember what my parents have told me...blaja rajin2..jgn malukan mak n abah..make us proud...huhuhuh...ok mak n abah..i will!
~i have one assignment due next week but still haven't started anything.although someone may said that it is a bit easy but still for me i'll be struggling finishing it.i don't have the passion to write (except for all those craps..ahaha).ohh please help me!.
~kemalasan untuk mencari keje..hhhmm..i hve applied to all sorts of work but still haven't managed to get one.huhuhu..i desperately need a job rite now.need more money to satisfy my needs..hehehe..gler la ayat itu..but yeah..plus the condition in which i dun want to ask money from my parents.... i need to work..work..work..

itula...jgnla jd cm sy yg pemalas ni...but seriously i want to improve on that..SERIOUSLY!!

bye for now peeps!

No comments: