Friday, February 6, 2009

at last...

hye peeps...

yup i know.u haven't got in touch with my under-goings for these past 3 months or so.as a lot of my friends knew that i've spent my summer holidays in malaysia. honestly, it was freaaaaaaking awesome! love every minute of it although sometimes i did feel a bit lost and hopeless (since my lovely and full-of-joy-and-harmony home is in quite a rural area and i dun have any choice of what i am going to do except for lingering around with my mom's car, went to the cc, catch up with my friends and eating in the one and only fast food restaurant existed here).quite dull huh~~.but i still love it. and for your info, i've been commuting from my hometown to kl almost every week.hehehe.


now i still have few more days till i leave malaysia. i have mixed feelings. i feel sad and at the same time i've been anticipating my life in brissy. my new life as a 3rd year student.OMG! can't believe that i'm currently in my 3rd year.i'll have my junior coming in.jo (my lecturer) always reminds my friends and I to stay focus in our 3rd year coz it will be more challenging.hope i can do well in my 3rd year. got to get better grades.amin~~~

and yes one more thing. i'll be moving to a new house located in West End with my 6 other mates. all of my stuffs have already placed there, thanks to ka n kak ai who helped me moving all of them. can't wait to try my new bed, new closet, new study table, new toilet and best of all new surroundings. i'll be living in a neighbourhood which consist of different races and cultures and am looking forward to experience it.

ok.i think that's all for now. we'll do some catch-ups later k? after i arrive in brissy and i'll get a proper internet connection.hehehe.

see you soon!

bye.

regards,
zaimmj

1 comment:

fathiah zulkafli said...

hahahha.u wont be getting proper internet connection.u may get it only for few early days of the new month but u'll get it less and much less as the month is about to end.been there done that.believe me.hehe =p