Saturday, February 28, 2009

first day of class sem 1 2009

hi peeps,
this entry is about my first day of class this for sem 1 2009. for your info, this sem, i'll be taking 4 subjects which i think will be a burden for me coz the subjects are all tough.phew~~God plz help me! the subjects are:

1) Tesol Methodology 2 with my dearest Jo Carr
2) Field Experience with my beloved Erika Hepple
3) TESOL materials and curriculum development with Lyn May
4) Primary Science Education with Peter Hudson.

Gosh~i'm so freaked out just by typing the name of the subjects especially the 4th one. science?No Way man! i've had bad experience with science since my primary school years. i've never like science until now.i dunno why but science doesn't excite me at all.but anyways i have to take this subject. it's compulsory.

anyways, here's a few pics from my first day of class

ok that's all peeps.

will keep updating later.

adios,

regards,
zaim

3 comments:

nirzehrun said...

sempat ok tangkap gambar mak cik Jo.x tahan.hahahaha.

daydreambeliever said...

haruslah...fav lecturer zaim kan?

pinkrain said...

gambar mak cik jo tu. hehhehe.