Friday, April 10, 2009

you who have made my holidays.......

hi peeps,
it's been a while.a month i reckon.hahaha.nothing much happening to me.just my everyday routines.going to class,sleep, gossiping, eating, etc. quite dull i guess.

oh yeah.i'm on a holiday right now.mid sem break@easter break.a week off from classes.but wait!.i've got few assignments to be submitted just after the break.i've got lesson plans to be done ( 14 altogether~i guess) for my tesol and science.and also i have this research paper on tesol methodology.aaaarrrgghhh~~.they do make my holidays...what should i say....worse!catastrophic!.i dunno.can't put into words. yup, i know.everyone is saying "biasala, students".but i seriously need a break.a fine break.just a BREAK!.literally. but anyways, i'll work on that soon.

and one more thing. just this one thing that makes me feel joyous for a while.next tuesday (14/4), i'll be going to jason mraz concert.yes, JASON MRAZ!.been listening to his new album these past weeks and hoping that i will not turn up to be like an idiot or blur during his concert for the fact that i only know quite a few of his songs (remedy, i'm yours and lucky).hahaha.looking forward to that. and also, i'll have some plans to go to some other concerts too.(beyonce in september and il divo in october).yup i know.i'm slowly turning to be those concerts freaks(is this the correct term?p/s not the one who wears outrageous outfits or acted silly) but where else could i get this opportunity other than in brisbane. to my fellow friends, dun worry.i'm still the same me.just that i want to get the experience.

i'm still planning for my winter holidays.i've made up my mind not to go to nz.i want to travel around aussie first.maybe i'll go there later.plus, i dun have enough cash.duh~~

i'll be joining this sport carnival in april (i still can't remember the date).i'll play tennis together with KA. currently, i've been practising quite a lot.and also i bought a new racquet.it costs me quite a fortune ( like one of my friends said "bleh beli tiket kapal terbang").but it's worthy. guess i'll be playing tennis from this moment onwards.haha.

that's all.will try to update regularly.see ya!

cheers,
zaim

No comments: