Sunday, April 19, 2009

mr remedy's in brisbane...

hi peeps,

i went to jason mraz's concert last tuesday (14/4) at brisbane convention center with a few of my friends (syefah, taqwa,jg,aiman,zul,faddy,sani &ayu). it started at about 7.30 pm and ended at 11pm.it was a hell of experience.first time in my life that i encountered a concert that was so laid back and relaxing. there were 2 guests' performance from a girl name sarah mitchell(i dunno whether i spell the name right) from melbourne and a superb guy by the name of eric hutchinson. the girl opened the concert but i was a bit dissappointed as i coulndn't hear what she was singing. the music was fine but i kept on putting my listening ears to its highest ability just to hear what she was singing.but nevermind.then, eric came. he was totally different to the girl before coz he was very energetic and fun. he's really an entertainer. i enjoyed looking at him working the stage and the crowd on. he interacted and entertained the audience maginificiently. he has attracted me with his music.i'm gonna find his cd later.hehehe.for more info about him and to listen to his songs, just log on to this website. (http://www.erichutchinson.com/). you'll love his songs.trust me.;)

and them mr mraz came to the stage.the crowd went crazy.so as my friend, syefah.it was her dream of going to mr mraz concert.without a doubt, he is a superb entertainer. he didn't look awkward on stage and he was very relaxing and fun to look at. he sang most of the songs from his latest album which i have analyzed and tried to memorize the lyrics for these past few weeks. but i really wanted him to sing his "evergreen" songs like remedy and you and i both love.but anyways, i really enjoyed myself.especially when he started to sing "I'm Yours".i shouted my heart out and sang along with him throughout the song. it was fantabulous!!

some of the pictures from the concert:



me n jg

me n faddy with her Blair inspired hairstyle


the crowd


abg mraz!


abg mraz lg!


that's all for now.have to keep on doing my assignment.

cheers.

regards,
zaim

1 comment:

pinkrain said...

RINDU ABG MRAZ. ;P