Sunday, April 12, 2009

sometimes it hurts...

for those who're not familiar with me, i'm a very sensitive person.very sensitive.sometimes it's unbearable;not just for me but the people around me too. i do sometimes wonder why do i have this kind of feeling.it's very rare for a guy(i guess) to be very sensitive.maybe it's just an innate behavior/traits that i have or maybe it's genetically influenced.

i can get easily hurt and touch.very easy.sometimes it suffocated me.i'm annoyed with myself.why do i hv to feel this way?why dun i feel the other way around or just ignore it?.it's just hard.i try though.i try to eliminate this feeling.i try to lead my life the easy way.but i just can't.

i dun blame anyone for this. for those who were hurt or annoyed by my sensitivity, i apologize. i do. i try to be a better person. i promise.

p/s this has nothing to do with any incidents.it's just me; writing what i feel.

thanks heaps,
zaim

No comments: