Thursday, August 7, 2008

finally...

the title says it all. finally, i did something which i waited for quite sometime which is to sing in a choir.yeay!. today, i started learning to sing in a choir after a long wait which made me sometimes a bit "nervous".yup. my first ever experience of singing in choir full of experienced musician and tremendous singers. i was so nervous and enthusiastic at the same time. yet the nervousness got control over me during the practice session. As i was singing, my voice started to shake.but i have to make a complement towards myself coz i managed to control the voice not to be heard out loud.hehehe.

but yeah, it was a hell of a good experience. i struggled a lot especially when it came to sing just by reading all the notes in the music scores. i dunno anything about those tiny little dots and a line with a twirl at the bottom or at the top of it.it was so funny as i needed to hear the person next to me sing in order for me to get the correct note.luckily that person was able to read those notes.and i managed to sing according to the notes in the music score. yeay!. but seriously i need to learn how to read it otherwise i will get stress out and left behind. i dun want that to be happening.

i basically learn something today. i know a bit about those music notes but i need to improve on my knowledge regarding that. can't wait for the next session!.

1 comment:

daydreambeliever said...

i'm like sooooooooo gonna tgk u perform...