Friday, August 29, 2008

of friendship and jealousy

current mode~devastated,sad

how do u feel if someone you know best suddenly talk bad about you at the back??when you yourself hadn't done anything wrong to him or her???and you heard each and every words they're saying???clearly??

i have experienced it and i know how it felt.it hurts.bad.seriously.i myself sometimes didn't understand why people suddenly behave like that; start talking bad about you behind your back. i tried to understand over and over again and i tried to reevaluate my actions and behaviors towards others.but i didn't find any light to guide me through to find the ultimate answer.

i had discussed this matter with my family and friends which i trust the most.they all said "Maybe it's because they're jealous of you".but i replied back to them "On what basis? i don't do any harm to them. in fact, i tried my best to help them."they're all just stunned.speechless.at the end, they kept saying,"Just be patient.They'll get what they deserve later".But i don't want something bad happen to one of my friends although he or she had done something bad to me.

i cried so many times over this matter. i just don't know how to react and respond. i felt helpless at times when it came to deal with this kind of problem. i keep on praying to God to help me.i just say to myself "It's just life.Just learn from it and continue on doing what you do best."

i try my very best to be a friend that anyone can rely on.i'll do whatever i can to preserve the friendship that i have made.although sometimes i need to tell lie and be fake.but i need to.coz i love my friends.

to all my friends, i love u guys dearly.the friendship that we have made will be cherished for the rest of my life.i'm lucky to have u guys as my friends.thank you.

lotsa love,
zaim

1 comment:

daydreambeliever said...

zaim,u're a good friend...
just let them be...
sum ppl, sumtymes, tey're jz like that..
but acc, deep down they're jls of us, n deep down inside their heart, they wish tat they can be like us...
btl...
true friends, NEVER jeles ngan kita...