Monday, September 1, 2008

ramadhan al-mubarak

hello peeps...
ramadhan's here.and i am glad that it's here coz i've waited for so long for it to come.it's just because i want to experience a totally different environment of fasting this year coz i'm in Australia and far from my beloved home.sob~

anyways, i'm looking forward on that.today is the first day of ramadhan and i've just eaten my post-midnight meal(sahur la tue).i ate a bread and a bowl of soup.just dun have the mood to cook any meal.plus i'm lazy oredi!..actually i miss my mum's voice waking me up to eat sahur.but today,right now, i didn't hear that which made me sad.plus i miss eating with my family and my mom's cooking.wuahawuahawuaha.no worries u guys.i'm not crying, i'm just sad.but yeah.like i said, i want to experience new environment.i know i can do it.

the first day of ramadhan will be a tiring day for me.as all my mondays will always be. i'll have class at 8am with beloved erika and at 6pm with Shaun.plus i'm working today which sometimes makes me wonder how am i going to go through today's activity.but i have to be strong.i need to.

looking forward for the experience today.will update soon about that.

till then,
bye.
zaim