Thursday, September 18, 2008

assignment oh assignment!

hi everyone!
yup.i know.all of u have already known what am i going to write.the feeling of "stressness" and f""ked up due to piles of assignments that buried my prosperous and joyous life.yes.u guys know the feeling.i dun have to describe it further.i know all of my friends(especially ones who are in my course) currently have lots of assignments to be submitted.well, i'll have nothing to say to you except for good luck and gambate!.

i'm in the midst(or should i say in the beginning?)of finishing up my assignment.i have one to submit next week and one the week after.luckily, i have one week off starting 27/9 until 5/10 and that means i can celebrate raya without worrying to miss classes.hehehe..

out of all these, i still enjoy my life tho. i just received my allowances.yeay!.for 5 months.and i was so happy.i shouted my heart out when i heard the news.there are so many things that i want to do with the money.hehehe.but i'll keep it to myself.no need to share with u guys.

that's all.have a blast ramadhan everyone!

cheers,
zaim

No comments: