Wednesday, September 10, 2008

current updates

hi peeps!
today is the 10th day of ramadhan.that's mean i have fasted for 9 days and i have 20 more days to complete the fasting.thrilled yet sad coz i like fasting!(what a statement!)

ok my current updates since the last post that i've posted:

a) last week was very tiring. i worked for 22 hours in a week!.gosh.it was a hell of experience coz i was fasting and working at the same time. luckily i managed to go through that successfully.i dun "tinggal my puasa la".dun wori readers...

b) i went for my last school visit on monday the 8th. i hve a mixed feelings on that. i'm happy yet sad(again!).i love the school. i love the children. i like the teachers.what else could we get from such a prestigious school in brisbane.i wish i'll be send to such school when i go for my teaching in 2011.God help me!

c)i've just submitted my MDB349 assignment yesterday.it was the second part of the assignment. i stiill need to submit another 2 parts which due in october.thank GOD!.that was my first time doing the assignment last minute. i did it in the morning and i need to submit it in the afternoon.alhamdulillah, i managed to finish it.that was my punishment for being so lazy these days. but i can't help it!this semester i feel so lazy and demotivated to learn. i dunno how.compared to last semester which i think i was much more motivated and eager to learn.huhu.

d)laziness. i'm so malas these days.i dunno why.i'd rather stay in my room and sleep the whole day than to go out.maybe it's because of the fasting.

e) yesterday i received a message from my mother. she said she dreamt about me.i was so touched. i called her right after that and asked her condition.she's ok.my father also was ok.there were only the two of them in the house. i was asking her,"Mak, makan pe buka hari ni?" and she replied "Makan ikan goreng ngan sayur masak bening je..yela kan mak ngan abah je kat umah."and i was touched.again.but i was not worried coz my sis will come back every weekends during ramadhan.and my parents will have a company for buka puasa.sorry mak n abah, if Australia were just 2 hours away from malaysia, i'll go back everyday to buka puasa with you.huhu.

that;s all from me.i'd better get ready to go to work.luckily today i'll only work for 3 hours.wish me luck!thanks again.

cheers,
zaim

No comments: