Friday, September 12, 2008

hello from malaysia!

today, i was so excited. my long-awaited parcel (not that long actually..hehe) has arrived. this morning, before i went to work, i went downstairs to the admin office to see whether my parcel has arrived. and it did.and i came to a decision to take it after i finished my work today.

here's the parcel:
as u can see it was a mosquito's coils box.haha.i dun mind with the box.the important part is the contains.


and here's what inside:

these were just a few of what's inside. i think the parcel this time was quite heavy compared to the last time my sis sent me. this parcel was given to me from my family specially for ramadhan.and u can see the pic of instant "ketupat".and that's for hari raya.definitely!

thanks to my family again.really appreciate it.i got lotsa keropok ikan.hehe.and kerepek too.hhmm all time cravings!.

that's all from me.
chow!

cheers,
zaim



3 comments:

daydreambeliever said...

wah...bila nak bersedekah ke rumah 343??/
heheeh

.zye. 자이's said...

uh.
ku mahu kerepek and keropok.

and mahu kamu2 sume juge.

mish*

alfina said...

sedapnye
kalo mmintak skrg mesti dah habes eh