Thursday, August 14, 2008

of a happy and sad moment

salam to everyone.

yesterday was a happy and sad day for me.my emotions were juggling up and down.there were times where i felt so down and there were times where i felt so happy.here's the story:

the sad moment occurred at about 12pm.i was busy practicing with all the dancers for ekka which will be held later that evening.suddenly i received a message from my sis.she said that my grandmother had passed away. i was extremely shocked.my emotions were all mixed up. while i was in the midst of enjoying myself, i received such a tragic news which i myself couldn't possibly handle.being me, an emotional person, sometimes it's hard to predict what i'll be reacting.and at the moment i received the news, i didn't cry.yes,i didn't which i myself can't believe it. i dunno.maybe because of the mixed feelings that i had. but later, the emotions suddenly built up and i cried my first tear when i was about to start my dance part which is zapin.

i suddenly blame myself for not seeing my grandmother right before i flew to australia.i did see her but only for a short period of time. until this very second, i still have the image of her face right in front of my eyes and in my mind. i miss her.terribly.i feel like i want to fly back to malaysia but i couldn't afford the flight ticket.i miss her cooking.i miss to hear her laugh and see her smile.i just miss her.that's all.but what to do.it's fate. and it's Allah work and i, as a normal human being cannot challenge Allah's will.what i can do is just pray for her.hopefully she will be placed among all "orang2 beriman".amin.

the happy moment happened in the same day just a few hours after i received that tragic news. i finally got the chance to dance in front of other people. what makes me so happy and proud is that this is my first time doing that and surprisingly, i'm enjoying it.not for the fact that i favour being in the limelight but i just enjoy dancing and performing.and one more thing, i'll be performing againg this saturday.and i'll make sure this time should be much better.that's the spirit that i need to put forth.

~yesterday was a tough day for me yet i learned a lot from it.thank you Allah for giving me the opportunity to experience it.hopefully i'll be a better person in the future.

p/s: tomorrow i'll start working in a kebab store.wish me luck my dear readers!

the end



2 comments:

daydreambeliever said...

i dokan rohnya ditempatkan di kalangan orang2 yang beriman.amin

kisahdreamer said...

be strong.
amin.