Saturday, August 23, 2008

latest update

hi.
welcome to another episode of a journey of a person named zaim.hehehe..sounds cheesy ha?yup it is.i can't deny it.just dun hve any specific things to write.maybe i'll update some things regarding my current life.

a)work. yes i am working now( for those who didn't read my last post).i am working in a kebab store.it's kinda bored at times but thinking about getting money at the end of it makes me work even harder .in fact, i need to work.this is all because of the rent of the house which i currently live in is very expensive and with my overspending habit and lack of knowledge in financial organization, i need to have more money.;)

b)uni.assignments keep coming in.i haven't started any one of them yet.hehe.yeah such a normal thing for me as i'm not a kind of person who starts doing my assignments as early as possible.but the thoughts of getting better grades for this semester somehow have pushed me a bit to be a bit more productive and effective.eventhough i hvnt started anything yet but i will.i have to.yes i am going to!

c)home.lately i miss home badly. i mean bad!.i keep on thinking about my parents and siblings. every night i'll have them in my dreams.huhu.sometimes it makes me want to burst into tears but i have to be strong.and i'll keep playing this thought over and over again inside my mind "ala, 2 tahun je, xlame.lgpun akhir tahun ni aq blik.lg 2 bulan je nk blik". if i can survive six months, how come i can't for only 2 months?.c'mon zaim.small matter la..

d)adjusting my life for next year.haha. currently i try to find a house for next year.hopefully i'll find one before i get back to malaysia.

there are lots of things that happened for the past one week but i'd rather keep it as a secret.hehe.mcm la bende tue private sgt. it's nothing la.basically that's all.hehe.

c ya again1

No comments: